Delays, Delays, Hold Ups and Delays

I had planned to get the forthcoming update to CodeSnip out into the wild by 14 May.

Well, my laptop has other plans. It just died. And its my only development machine.

Local repair shops are shut down under the corona virus lockdown, so repair is out of the question. So I'm researching suitable machines that can both run Delphi and my music production software. Could take a while!

So I've put back the provisional release date to 31 May. It's got to get done before 15 June, cos that's when the current delphidabbler.com server closes down, which will break current versions of CodeSnip.

And while we're talking about the web server there could are problems with the planned move to a new host - this blog post and this one explain further.

Keep an eye on this blog and the delphidabbler/codesnip GitHub project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Released CodeSnip v4.21.2 (minor bug fixes)

Released CodeSnip v4.21.1 (bug fix)

Released CodeSnip v4.21.0